Safari extension still not right

Options
more_cowbell
more_cowbell
Community Member
edited March 2023 in iOS

Not sure why the thread about having to enter password a lot for Safari extension was close. It still isn’t right. It will work for longer periods of time than before, but then go back into mode where I have to enter password every day or even multiple times a day. The only thing that really seems to buy longer periods where it works is a reinstall or app update buys a couple weeks of good.

I’ve tired both public latest and being on latest test flight.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi there @more_cowbell

It'll be helpful for us to have a diagnostics report from you to see if we can learn more about what's going on in your case:

How to send a 1Password diagnostics report

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

⚠️ Don't post your diagnostics report here.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/138657/safari-extension-still-not-right
    • Your forum username: more_cowbell

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here.  Thanks very much!

— Grey

• more_cowbell
    more_cowbell
    Community Member
    Options

[#QVA-39349-364]

• @more_cowbell

Thank you for posting the Support ID. My colleague is on the case and will send you another email as soon as possible. To prevent duplication of effort I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

ref: QVA-39349-364

This discussion has been closed.