UNABLE TO UPDATE OR MIGRATE

Iwouldrathernot
Iwouldrathernot
Community Member
edited March 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Second posting, original not seen in forum

CAN'T MIGRATE can't reinistall can't get response from support

SUPPORT@AGILEBITS.COM
I get cant install 1PW 7 since 8 is installed what does this do to m data?
can I still access 8
this is continuing to be a total failure and I cannot see any responses to prior emails from you

NO FEEDBACK on where to look for data files to preserve, and what gets overwritten or erased.

I have been using 1PW across several devices for 10+ years , recommended it and now am having it mess up EVERYTHING it touches, heaping confusion, complexity and feature creep over the entire install.

? where are your responses?

CAN'T MIGRATE can't reinistall can't get response from support

SUPPORT
@AGILEBITS.COM
I get cant install 1PW 7 since 8 is installed what does this do to my data?
can I still access 8
this is continuing to be a FU and I cannot see any responses to prior emails from 1PW/AB

NO FEEDBACK on where to look for data files to preserve, and what gets overwritten or erased.

I have been using 1PW across several devices for 10+ years , recommended it and now am having it mess up EVERYTHING it touches, heaping confusion, complexity and feature creep over the entire install.

? where are their responses?

I have hours on this and trying to recover backed up data with responses in the past that heap confusion over terms used without definition or pointers to their definitions.

Now says I cant install 7 because 8 exists on the machine
I need someone to walk me through this and recover my backups, the rabbit holes I have been sent down don't get responses as to what they are impacting. got responses that appeared to ignore prior instructions and just went off in other directions.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:UNABLE TO UPDATE OR MIGRATE

Comments

This discussion has been closed.