I have licences for my Mac, iPhone and iPad. Problems with 2nd vault on MacBook

Options
Nicola Povey
Nicola Povey
Community Member
edited March 2023 in Mac

I have had 1 password for years and have licences for all my devices. I use iPhone, iPad, Mac and MacBook. I have 2 vaults. Primary which syncs by iCloud and my husbands which syncs by dropbox. Both vaults sync perfectly on the Mac, the iPhone and the iPad but my husbands vault will not show up on the MacBook (the licence shows when I look it up) and there are no options other than to add a New Vault...How can I get this second vault to sync with my MacBook.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:second vault does not appear on macbook

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Nicola Povey

We'd be happy to help. It sounds like you may be using an old version of 1Password. To best assist with this, I'd like to get you in touch with our migration team. You can reach them directly via email at support+tradein@1password.com. To avoid having to repeat yourself please feel free to send a link to this thread:
    https://1password.community/discussion/138856/i-have-licences-for-my-mac-iphone-and-ipad-problems-with-2nd-vault-on-macbook
    That way the team will have all the details. 😃

Please let us know how it turns out.

Ben

• Nicola Povey
    Nicola Povey
    Community Member
    Options

Im using 1Password 7
    Version 7.9.9 (70909001)

Thankyou

• @Nicola Povey

Thank you for the reply. I see that there's an ongoing conversation with our support team over email and I recommend that you continue the discussion there. To prevent duplication of effort I'm closing this thread. 🙂

-Dave

ref: HZK-74561-423

This discussion has been closed.