Section Headings need emphasis

Options
stephendigby
stephendigby
Community Member

Section headings should be larger and more prominent AND/OR show dividers above and below AND/OR allow user control of font size and colour etc.
This has got worse in latest version.

1Password Version: 8.10.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac OS Ventura
Browser:_ None

Comments

• Hello @stephendigby! 👋

Thank you for the feedback! Just to confirm, are you still seeing section labels bolded and capitalized as in the image below:

I'm happy to pass along your feedback to our product team but I wanted to confirm that you're seeing things as they currently should be first. 🙂

-Dave

• stephendigby
    stephendigby
    Community Member
    Options

the iOS version has lines between sections, a different font shade for section heading, and a different background. Data is still far to spread with extra space reducing the ease of use. Nevertheless, sections are easy to identify.
    The MacOS version has no background shades or lines. The colour difference if less pronounced.
    Why not:

• highlight the section heading with a background colour change and a significant font size change (not just BOLD)
    • make both iOS and MacOS colour schemes and layout the same
    • also suggest compact the data - too much wasted space
  • @stephendigby

It looks like you're using the older 1Password 7 app on your iPhone. I recommend upgrading to 1Password 8 on that device as well so that you see a consistent experience and are using the latest version: Upgrade to 1Password 8 for iOS

That being said, I've passed along your feedback about the design to the team. 🙂

-Dave

ref: PB-31809008
    ref: PB-31809063

This discussion has been closed.