Logos/favicons

Options
ultimoed
ultimoed
Community Member
edited March 2023 in iOS

Is there a way to request 1Passwors add support for logos/favicons for websites that in the current database? Also I have logins to several websites that display logos on the login page but do not copy over to the list view of my accounts. Any way to fix this?
Ed

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @ultimoed! 👋

Can you clarify what you mean when you say that you'd like us to "add support for logos/favicons for websites that in the current database"? Do you mean that you have a login for a website saved in 1Password that no rich icon is being displayed for?

Also I have logins to several websites that display logos on the login page but do not copy over to the list view of my accounts. Any way to fix this?

To help me better understand the situation I'd like to ask you to take a screenshot of what you're seeing and attach it to your reply. Make sure that nothing sensitive is visible in the screenshot.

I look forward to hearing from you. 🙂

-Dave

• ultimoed
    ultimoed
    Community Member
    Options

1) yes in the iphone app I have logins for websites saved in 1Password that no rich icon is being displayed for. Is it possible to add icons? I'm not sure how the software generates them. 2) I also have logins for websites that in the account view for that login display a rich icon but when I'm in the list view of all my accounts no rich icon is generated. How do we fix that?

• @ultimoed

Thank you for the reply. You can add add custom icons to websites that aren't automatically assigned icons by 1Password: Personalize 1Password with Custom Vault and Item Icons

You'll need to use 1Password on a Mac, Linux, or Windows PC to add the custom icons but, once added, they'll show up on your iPhone as well.

2) I also have logins for websites that in the account view for that login display a rich icon but when I'm in the list view of all my accounts no rich icon is generated. How do we fix that?

There's a known issue that sounds like the one that you're running into. Can you post a screenshot of what you see so that I can confirm that you're running into the same issue? Make sure that nothing sensitive is visible in the screenshot.

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#18063

This discussion has been closed.