1Password frequently freezes on Win 11

Options
rako99
rako99
Community Member

Hey - just want to say first - kudos to the team for being so active on this forum - I can see daily responses and engagement with your community base, this is really nice to see.

I'd like to troubleshoot my issue with you - This is an issue that plagued me for a while - On my Windows 11 machine, 1Password often freezes the whole UI and hangs in place, eventually windows 11 "greys out" the 1Password window as if the process completely froze. When this happens, I am still able to bring up Quick Access using the keyboard - Quick Access then appears, but the UI of it is frozen and I cannot interact with it.

This issue doesn't appear on it's own - it usually happens when I perform a certain action - sometimes it happens when I bring Quick Access up, select an entry and try to open it in a new window (Ctrl + O), or when I choose the auto-fill option - Sometimes I can click a password entry in my vault and it'll just freeze instead. However, I cannot force the issue to appear consistently, it'll happen randomly.

I tried to include my latest logs attached to this post, but the file extension whitelist on this forum is very restrictive and it doesn't let me upload anything.

Thanks for your time.

1Password Version: 8.10.3
Extension Version: 2.8.1
OS Version: Windows 11 Home - Build 22621
Browser:_ Chrome

Comments

This discussion has been closed.