How to combine two different sync locations

Options
marynesset
marynesset
Community Member
edited March 2023 in iOS

I have 1Password installed on 4 different mobile devices and on 1 computer (all Apple products). I believe they are all 1Password 7. The mobile devices sync to Dropbox, but I just discovered that the Mac computer is syncing to iCloud. The two databases are different. How can I combine the two?

1Password Version: 7?
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MacOS 13
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:Combine 2 different sync locations

Comments

• Hello @marynesset! 👋

For help with older legacy sync involving Dropbox and iCloud, I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our support team can take a look and advise further. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave

• marynesset
    marynesset
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for your prompt response, Dave. I sent the recommended email and received a response. Here is the support ID that was sent back:
    [#JVU-23124-156]

• marynesset
    marynesset
    Community Member
    Options

Also, the Mac version I am using is 6.8.9 (which was the Mac App store version) and the iOS versions being used are 1Password 7.

• Dave_1P
    edited March 2023
    Options

@marynesset

Thank you for posting the Support ID. I've located your ticket and I see that my colleague sent you a reply about half an hour ago, please continue the conversation by replying to their email. To prevent duplication of effort I'm closing this thread. 🙂

-Dave

ref: JVU-23124-156

This discussion has been closed.