Problem: running 1PW on a Linux Mint machine. Access password only works once after power up

Options
GhostDriver2015
GhostDriver2015
Community Member

I am using 1PW on a family plan. I can only access 1PW immediately after a restart of my Linux computer. Any suggestions?

1Password Version: ??
Extension Version: ??
OS Version: Linux Mint
Browser:_ Firefox
Referrer: forum-search:Problem: running 1PW on a Linux Mint machine. Access password only works once after power up

Comments

• ag_mike_d
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hello @GhostDriver2015,

I'm sorry to hear of the troubles you've been encountering with 1Password for Linux.

Could please send some additional details and a attach a diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com?

• Once you sign in for the first time after a restart and 1Password for Linux is locked, what happens when you attempt to open 1Password again? Are you seeing any error messages?
    • Does this occur every time you attempt to open/unlock 1Password, until after a restart?
    • Do you see any improvements after uninstalling and reinstalling 1Password for Linux?

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Linux)

With your email please also include:

• A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/139038/problem-running-1pw-on-a-linux-mint-machine-access-password-only-works-once-after-power-up
    • Your forum username: GhostDriver2015

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here.  Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.