trying to upgrade to 1password8 and I am struggling to migrate passwords from one app to the other

Options
TraceyThrel
TraceyThrel
Community Member

I have the 1password7 app on my phone and have downloaded the 1password8 app too but all of the passwords have not migrated and is only showing updates from 2018, it says to delete the primary vault but if I do this and they don't move to my personal vault then I have lost all of my passwords? Struggling to migrate onto the new platform.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:trying to upgrade to 1password8 and I am struggling to migrate passwords from one app to the other

Comments

• @TraceyThrel

Please email us and one of my colleagues can help sort your troubles. This would be a more of a one on one conversation and we can gather diagnostics and so on if needed. Plus we can share screenshot and if needed recording to better assist you. Not to mention gather diagnostics reports. Which we cannot access here in the community.

Please email us using support+forum@1password.com. Be sure to use the email address tied to the account in question.

This discussion has been closed.