Cannot edit, delete, or save any passwords

Aly1
Aly1
Community Member

Hi, I had 1password for years - the free version. Then I was no longer able to access it, so I purchased the trial week. Now I have the free version again but I cannot edit, delete, add, or save any passwords. Why is this? Is it possible and I'm not understanding? Are these basic features that have been removed and require payment?

Also, I wanted to report there is a glitch on Mac with the 1password top bar and PNC banking - it does not allow you to log in with copying the passwords on PNC.

1Password Version: for Mac 8.10.3
Extension Version: 2.8.1 and also I have 4.7.5.90
OS Version: mac 12.6.3
Browser:_ Firefox
Referrer: forum-search:can't delete passwords

Comments

• Hello @Aly1! 👋

I'm sorry that you're unable to edit items. 1Password doesn't offer a free version and you'll need to have an active subscription in order to use 1Password 8. Since I don't have access to your account information here on the public forums, I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our support team can take a look and advise further. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.