A Thank You for a Handy QOL Feature

Options
JRDN
JRDN
Community Member

This post isn't meant to be long or even a complaint. Rather, I want to thank the 1Password Developer Team for bringing back the ability to arrange fields! It has saved me a lot of time and I just wanted to say thank you for listening to the community and implementing this feature.

Now please.. bring back the ability to create NEW passwords on the fly using the 1Password Mini Window (like how it was in 1Password 7). 😅.

1Password Version: Mac 8.10.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 13.2.1
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited March 2023
    Options

@JRDN

Thank you for thinking of the team. I've passed your comments on to them internally. We thought of folks like yourself and ourselves when we brought the feature to life. Back to life, I guess. 🙂 We are all a part of this enormous ecosystem. We hope to have a heck of a product we all can be proud of. We're doing that one piece of code at a time by listening to folks like yourself. We're always listening to your thoughts. We're happy to have you (all) with us on this fantastic journey. That said, we're not done just yet. Hang in there. The next few months, not to mention the next year or so, will be awesome. Thank you for being a very important part and helping shape the future of 1Password.

I'll also be glad to let them know you'd like to see a more straightforward password-generation method. Thank you for being a part of this enormous family.

ref: PB-32000876

This discussion has been closed.