1Password version 8

KeithB
KeithB
Community Member

I installed the version 8 on my Mac. It never said anything about moving data or converting to tags. I then went to settings, advanced and again didn’t say anything about moving or converting data. I then went to accounts clicked on the family name, it said “Do you want to sign out of this account?”
“Vaults associated with this account will no longer be accessible on this system.” I don’t know where or what to do from here. Can I just go back to version 7? I’m afraid this is way over my head. I tried reading the instructions but for me I just didn’t understand them I guess. I could use some hand holding thru this because I don’t want to lose my vaults or passwords. This is a family account. Again maybe I should go back to version 7, if possible. I want the latest and greatest version 8 but it is over my head. Please help if you can or what to do to go back to version 7. Don’t mean to keep repeating myself sorry.

Comments

• @keithb

Please email us using support+forum@1password.com. Be sure to use the email address tied to the account in question. One of my colleagues can assist you to help you better understand what's needed or being asked of you. This will allow screenshots exchanges too (if needed) just to ensure we're all on the same page.

Include the following:

Your user name here in the forum. https://1password.community/discussion/139323/1password-version-8#latest
    A link to this topic. KeithB

This will help us connect the dots as they say.

This discussion has been closed.