Can't login to 1PW7 on my new MacBook but can login on my older iMac

Options
willis71
willis71
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

I have emailed support several times but there seems to be no way to get someone on the phone. I recently bought a new MBP and set up Touch ID. Since then I can't login to 1PW7 on the site, thru the extension or directly from the app. Today, I plugged in my old iMac and logged in just fine using all of these methods. How can I get access on my newer Mac? Very bizarre that the same password works on one Mac but not the other. Any help please.

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac OS
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @willis71! 👋

I'm sorry that you're having trouble unlocking 1Password on your new Mac, the team can help you with this. As much as we would love to, we don't offer phone or chat support. We offer excellent email support and we find this more efficient as we are able to point you to the correct guides and list all the steps you need. I appreciate your understanding.

I see that my colleague sent you an email 7 hours ago and that we're currently waiting for your reply. Please respond to that email to continue the conversation. To prevent having the same discussion in two different places at once I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

ref: SRK-66778-799

This discussion has been closed.