2FA Complication is not refreshing

Options
fellipeh
fellipeh
Community Member

I'm using an 2FA complication, but the number showing there is not refreshed in the right time, so, I need to click on the complication to see the new number.

Is there something I need to do, or this is a bug?

1Password Version: 811994932
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 16.4.1
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @fellipeh! 👋

I'm sorry that a 2FA complication isn't updating correctly on your Apple Watch. As a start, can you please try the following:

1. Make sure that you're using the latest version of 1Password for iOS: How to keep 1Password up to date
    2. Restart your Apple Watch: Restart Apple Watch - Apple Support (CA)

Then see if the issue still occurs. I look forward to hearing from you.

-Dave

• fellipeh
    fellipeh
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Dave_1P , thanks for your reply.

I double checked and I'm using the latest 1Password version on my Iphone, and I already reseted the watch.. same issue.

• Dave_1P
    Options

@fellipeh

I'm sorry that you're still seeing the same issue. Can you tell me which version of watchOS you're currently using? What happens if you remove the complication and then add it back by turning "Use a complication" off and then back on for that item inside of the 1Password app on your Apple Watch? Do you still see the same issue?

Can you also tell me if you're using any special focus mode when the issue occurs?

-Dave

• fellipeh
    fellipeh
    Community Member
    Options

@Dave_1P sure, here it is:
    - Removing the complication and add it again, same issue

iOS:

• iPhone 13 Pro Max
    • 16.4.1 (a)

watchOS:

• Apple Watch Series 4
    • 9.4 (20T253)

1Password:

• 8100432 on channel Production

Please let me know if you need something more.

Cheers!

• Dave_1P
    Options

@fellipeh

That's quite odd and well need to investigate further. I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your iOS device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

The report will be in zip format. Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.