Passkey beta available?

Options
2»

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

@jtaylor

I'm happy that you're now able to see the passkeys section in Watchtower on your Mac.

@JuCos

I'm sorry that you're not seeing passkeys in Watchtower when using 1Password for iOS. Can you confirm that you're using the latest beta version of the iOS app: 1Password for iOS Beta 8.10.8

-Dave

• JuCos
    JuCos
    Community Member
    edited June 2023
    Options

I’m using the latest public version (8.10.7) witch normally has the feature regarding to the release note

• Dave_1P
    edited June 2023
    Options

@JuCos

You can view and make changes to items that contain passkeys using the production version. However, the Watchtower category is only available in the testflight beta of the 1Password for iOS app for now. We hope to bring this feature to the production "public" version as soon as possible. 🙂

-Dave

• JuCos
    JuCos
    Community Member
    Options

Ok, thank you for your answer ;)

• Dave_1P
    Options

I'm happy to help. 🙂

-Dave

• Yogie
    Yogie
    Community Member
    Options

@Dave_1P once Passkeys become available, would it be possible to import already existing passkeys?

• @Yogie

We’re working closely with platform vendors and other password managers through the FIDO Alliance to create a secure way to import and export passkeys. We believe it’s your choice where to store and use your passkeys. Hopefully we’ll have more to share soon.

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.