I have an older version of 1 Password. I cannot add new passwords. Will a more recent version fix t

Options
Randyheart
Randyheart
Community Member
edited May 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

II am on my Mac and using version 6 of Password. But I cannot add any recent passwords. If I move to latest version of 1 Password will that fix my problem?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have an older version of 1 Password. I cannot add new passwords. Will a more recent version fix t

Comments

• GreyM1P
    Options

Hi there @Randyheart

It's tricky to say without knowing a bit more about what's going on behind the scenes with 1Password on your Mac, so I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

How to send a 1Password diagnostics report (follow the 1Password 7 instructions, even though you have 1Password 6)

Attach the diagnostics report to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

⚠️ Don't post your diagnostics report here.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/140238/i-have-an-older-version-of-1-password-i-cannot-add-new-passwords-will-a-more-recent-version-fix-t
    • Your forum username: Randyheart

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here.  Thanks very much! :)

— Grey

This discussion has been closed.