change email account

Options
minhtri
minhtri
Community Member

Hi, I install 1password in 3 my laptop/PC and 1 iPhone. I was using the PC to change the email account. Then I open the 1password app in other PC/laptop, the login email account was changed automatically. but not the iPhone, it keeps saying no connection from cloud and there is no way i can log out from it. So I have to uninstall and reinstall again from app store.
It is not like i change email account everyday so just wanna to report a bug.

1Password Version: 8.10.6 (81006027)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: IOS 16.5
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• GreyM1P
    Options

Hi there @minhtri

If you see the "offline" notification, or if you tap the crossed-out cloud icon, you'll be able to tap the Reconnect button, which will then allow you to update your account sign-in details without having to sign out completely. If you found that didn't work, you can sign out of a 1Password account in 1Password for iOS by following the steps shown here: Sign out of 1Password.

That way, you don't need to remove and reinstall 1Password on your iPhone to sign back in with updated details.

I know you've already removed and reinstalled 1Password on your iPhone, but this might serve as a reference for the future. Let us know if you need any help or have any questions. :)

— Grey

• minhtri
    minhtri
    Community Member
    Options

@GreyM1P hi there, I did tap the Reconnection button many time but it keeps saying offline. The other way of sign out also did not work, I tap the Manage Accounts button but nothing show up. The only thing I did not try was reboot my phone and repeat those step.

• Dave_1P
    Options

@minhtri

That definitely doesn't sound right. If you run into the issue again then, before you reinstall the app, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your iOS device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

The report will be in zip format. Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.