Closing threads

Options
more_cowbell
more_cowbell
Community Member
edited May 2023 in Lounge

@Dave_1P Sure wish you would stop closing threads all the time. How are we supposed continue the communication. I never get anymore feedback after the initial support contact so how is the conversation supposed to continue if not here????

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Dave_1P
    edited May 2023
    Options

@more_cowbell

We close a thread on the forums if someone has also opened a support ticket with our email team as you did in the thread that was closed: Yubikey 5 NFC Not working — 1Password Support Community

Once a ticket is open with the support team over email we don't keep threads open on the public forum so that we don't have two parallel conversations about the same topic happening at the same time. Having two different team members helping the same person over both email and in the community means that other customers have to wait longer to be helped and we'd like to avoid that. Having two different parallel conversations also tends to increase confusion and miscommunication since you're receiving different responses from different 1Password team members at the same time.

For the security key issue that you raised, I recommend that you continue the conversation via email in support ticket #WJL-47463-396. The support team will have access to your diagnostics report and account information and will be able to answer questions about your specific situation in more detail than I can here in the public forum. 🙂

-Dave

• more_cowbell
    more_cowbell
    Community Member
    Options

But the conversation ends and completely dies. Support does NOT follow up!

• Dave_1P
    Options

@more_cowbell

Our support team should definitely be answering emails that you send them. Have you run into issues in the past with not receiving responses? In this specific instance, I see that you replied to my colleague's email about 2 hours ago and the team will send you a reply as soon as possible.

-Dave

ref: WJL-47463-396

This discussion has been closed.