Not able to login to 1password website account ?

Options
francisfrancis
francisfrancis
Community Member

Hello,

I just recently discovered, that I am not able to login to the 1password website to my account ? I am able to login into the app on my computers, login or sign in and access my passwords and such,,,,,, but for some reason I can not log into my main 1password account on the website, ( my1password ? )

It has been awhile and nothing has changed,,,,,, so i am confused ?

When I try, it of course ask for my login, email, password and secret key,,,,, when i enter it ( either with 1password or manually ) looking directly at my emergency kit, with my secret key,,,,, it says its wrong ? and i mean, nothing, nothing has changed ? I did not change anything ???

Again, I can login locally on the 1password app to access my passwords and stuff, but now this is scaring me,,,,

Can anyone help,,,,,, ( even tho i have had this for over a year, i am still very much a newb,,,,, and this security secret key stuff scares me,,,

All i wanted to do was look at my account on the 1password site and now i cannot get in ? please help,,,,

I have a pc and a mac mini,,,,,, and same issue, app works but not website,,,,,( i am more better in the pc, but just saying its not the machines )

1Password Version: 8.10.7 mac & windows
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MacOs Ventura 13.4 & Win11pro
Browser:_ Edge on both

Comments

• Ekalb
    Ekalb
    Community Member
    Options

Hello,
    I never tried it myself but on the site login page did you try to click on Having trouble signing in ?
    If you changed the secret key, did you update it in your 1Password items on your devices (Starter Kit)?

• francisfrancis
    francisfrancis
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, I tried that. Yes, I have the current key, nothing changed.

• 1P_Gem
    Options

Hi @francisfrancis! I'm sorry to hear that you've run into trouble signing into 1Password.com, even though all is working well in the app. Could you email in to support+forum@1password.com so we can look into this further with you? With your email please include:

Once you get a response with a Support ID, please post that number here so we can connect the dots. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.