davedavej
Community Member
edited June 2023 in iOS

just created new 1password account on mac, iphone app won't accept my password

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:just created new 1password account on mac, iphone app won't accept my password

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @davedavej! 👋

Welcome to 1Password! I'm sorry that you're running into trouble when adding your 1Password account to your iPhone. Can you tell me if you're able to log in to your 1Password account on 1Password.com (in the browser, not the app)?

I look forward to hearing from you.

-Dave

• davedavej
    davedavej
    Community Member
    Options

I have used 1Password for several years on my android and mac laptop. Today i am trying to set it up on my husband's mac laptop and his iphone. I have it working on his laptop and we added his passwords. I have logged in and out several times on the mac, but it won't always take the password! When on the iphone app it will not take the password and secret key. I am sure i'm entering the password the same each time

• davedavej
    davedavej
    Community Member
    Options

I have not seen a place to "Add new device".

• Dave_1P
    Options

@davedavej

Thank you for the reply. Since I don't have access to your account information here on the public forums, I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our support team can take a look and advise further. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave

• davedavej
    davedavej
    Community Member
    Options

i ran out of time, will need to check back later.

• Dave_1P
    Options

@davedavej

Thank you for sending in the email, I see that it made it to the right team and one of my colleagues will send you another reply as soon as possible. Please continue the conversation there. To prevent duplication of effort I'm closing this thread. 🙂

-Dave

ref: NUU-25669-915

This discussion has been closed.