Some field labels are not translated when switching language
This is a general issue that seems to affect all platforms. It's tested on Windows, iOS, 1Password in the browser and 1Password on the web. The additional information contains version information for the platform where the steps to reproduce was captured.
When creating an item and adding a one-time password and then switching language, the one-time password label isn't translated. This issue might affect other labels as well, but I just noticed it for the one-time password label.
Steps to reproduce
- Change the language under Settings > Advanced to Deutsch (or any other language than your default).
Create a Login item.
- (Optional) enter a username and password.
- Click add more and choose One-Time Password
- (Optional) enter some random digits in the one-time password code field.
Note the labels of the fields as shown in the screenshot below; Benutzername, Passwort and Einmalpasswort.
Change the language to English (or back your default language).
- Check the name of the labels and notice how only two of them were translated; username and password.
As I understand it, the labels are part of a framework and gets translated dynamically based on your chosen language. Is it by design that certain labels, such as one-time password, isn't translated or is this a bug?
1Password Version: 1Password for Windows 8.10.8 (81008013)
Extension Version: 2.12.1 21200101, on BETA channel
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro 22H2