I want export my data from 1password 8 on Windows

Options
vtopala
vtopala
Community Member

I want export my data from 1password 8 to a csv file but when I chose my compagnie nothing is happening (see pictures)
I tried this option but I'm not able to export:
https://support.1password.com/export/#:~:text=Select the items you want to,and choose Export. Choose a format:&text=Select the items you,Export. Choose a format:&text=items you want to,and choose Export. Choose

1Password Version: 8.10.7 (81007041)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:can't export

Comments

• 1P_Gem
    Options

Hi @vtopala, thanks for reaching out! I understand that you've run into some trouble exporting your data, as nothing happens after you click your account in the export menu. Could you reproduce this issue, and then email in to support+forum@1password.com with a diagnostics report from the app, so we can take a closer look?

With your email please include:

Once you get a response with a Support ID, please post that number here so we can connect the dots. Thanks!

• vtopala
    vtopala
    Community Member
    Options

Hi 1P_Gem

my ticket number is 144662.

• 1P_Gem
    Options

Hi @vtopala, thanks for letting me know! I can see that we've received your email, and our team will continue the conversation over there 😄

ref: NXX-47212-583

• OregonRider
    OregonRider
    Community Member
    Options

What is the status of this? I have 1PW 8.10.22 (Windows). My Export option is greyed out. I've tried Ctrl-A to Select All first but it's still greyed out.

• Hello @OregonRider,

Thanks for your message and sorry to hear that you've been encountering an issue with the export option being greyed out.

Do you see any other options in the menu greyed out?

We'd like to take a closer look and ask that you provide a diagnostics report from 1Password for Windows:

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/comment/702028/#Comment_702028
    • Your forum username: OregonRider

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here. Thanks!

ref: dev/core/core#14893

• OregonRider
    OregonRider
    Community Member
    Options

Support ID number ZNQ-74534-724
    Diagnostics report sent.

• OregonRider
    OregonRider
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. This worked:
    Here are the steps:
    Download a copy of your Emergency Kit
    Open and unlock 1Password 8 for Windows
    Click your account name
    Click Manage Accounts"
    Click the "⋮" icon
    Click "Sign Out"
    Confirm by clicking "Sign Out"
    Right click the 1Password icon in the system tray and select "Quit"
    Restart your device
    Now start the app again, sign into your account and attempt to export your data.

• Hey @OregonRider, thanks for sharing the steps that worked for you!

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Ali