1password pops up over my game in full screen, can I disable whatever causes this?

Options
MichaelToy
MichaelToy
Community Member

This happens almost every day. I am playing a game, trying not to get killed by aliens, and suddenly 1password is filling my screen, asking me to unlock. I did not, on purpose, ask it to do that, I suspect it was some key combination I accidentally pressed while playing a the game which somehow woke up 1password.

Any idea what this is, or how to stop it?

1Password Version: 8.10.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 11
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:disable full screen

Comments

• 1P_Gem
    Options

Hi @MichaelToy, thanks for contacting us! You can adjust your keyboard shortcuts with the steps below:

1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and click 1Password near the top.
    2. Unlock with your usual credentials if prompted.
    3. In the top left, click ⋮ > Settings > General.
    4. Under the Keyboard Shortcuts heading, clear or adjust any of the shortcuts there that may be overlapping with key combinations you use when gaming.
      • This is most likely to be either the shortcut to Show 1Password or Show Quick Access as both of these will open 1Password.

If this doesn't help, could you keep an eye out next time it happens, and let me know the combination of keys you were pressing at the time?

I look forward to hearing from you!

This discussion has been closed.