Browser Extension Resize

Options
bobkoh
bobkoh
Community Member
edited June 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

It has been over a year since someone requested this capability. What's the status!??

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 2.11.0
OS Version: Windows 10
Browser:_ Edge
Referrer: forum-search:resize

Comments

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @bobkoh I'm sorry to say we don't have an exact timeline on this. Our developers are currently working on a lot of new projects to improve 1Password across the board on all platforms. All resources are directed into that roadmap at the moment, so it will take some time to add other features.

That said, we are collecting feedback on features for our developers, and I've added your thread here to a ticket being used by our developers to track interest for a resizable extension window. My hope is that there will be enough interest to get this feature considered and added down the road.

We appreciate your patience and understanding. If you have any other questions, please let us know.

PB: 33515290

• BermudaAl
    BermudaAl
    Community Member
    Options

I don't have a ton of patience and understanding.

The implementation of the Browser extension on Safari is dreadful. I can't resize it, and I can't change the font. So I can only see the first few letters of a login entry, making the extension very difficult to use when you have many similar entries. 1Password 7 was far superior. I can't believe this went through testing.

How about fewer platitudes and an actual check with the development team to see where this is.

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2023
    Options

@BermudaAl as with all feature requests, we cannot make any promises. The resources allocated to feature requests are outside of our hands in Support. Furthermore, things change very quickly in the development world, so we cannot make any guarantees on when or if a feature will be added.

For now, I recommend using unique titles and Favorites to organize and view your logins in the extension: https://support.1password.com/favorites-tags. I understand that is not ideal, but I'm afraid we do not have anything else to share regarding the movement on this feature request at the moment.

Lastly, I do want to note that I have passed along the details your experience and pain point to our developers. Our team will be here should you have any other questions or feedback.

This discussion has been closed.