Nightly Update Issue

Options
Andrew42
Andrew42
Community Member

For the last week or so the nightly update has failed to install on my PC. I get the error message attached

I solve it by clicking on the Update button under the three dots and forcing the update.

I'm not sure if this is a problem other than on my computer because I have another issue that I will put on a different thread

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Andrew42
    Andrew42
    Community Member
    Options

It happened again today.

• @Andrew42

Please email us using support+forum@1password.com. Be sure to use the email address tied to the account in question.

Include the following:

Your user name here in the forum. Andrew42
    A link to this topic. https://1password.community/discussion/140950/nightly-update-issue#latest

I would also suggest including a diagnostics report which may give us better insight on what's happening. 📬 How to send a 1Password diagnostics report

• Andrew42
    Andrew42
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you. Done with Diagnostics report. Did not receive either acknowledgement or Reference #

• Andrew42
    Andrew42
    Community Member
    Options

Update: Just received #WPY-98226-348

• Dave_1P
    Options

@Andrew42

Thank you for posting the Support ID. I see that you're already discussing the issue with my colleagues over email, please continue the conversation there. To prevent having the same discussion in two places at once I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

ref: WPY-98226-348

This discussion has been closed.