mistakenly moved 1Password.agilekeychain out of 1Password, re-importing won't work

Options
tuni12
tuni12
Community Member
edited July 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Ventura setup on DH's new iMac, mistakenly moved "1Password.agilekkeychain out of 1PW now on desktop can't import back in - is there a separate password for this file?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Ventura
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:mistakenly moved 1Password.agilekeychain out of 1Password, re-importing won't work

Comments

• Blake
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hey @tuni12! That's a blast from the past -- the Agilekeychain format is pretty old at this point!

Which version of 1Password are you attempting to use this with? 👀

• tuni12
    tuni12
    Community Member
    Options

Blake, thanks - I continue to use 1PW7 due to the fact that it is necessary in my household to PRINT the passwords in hardcopy, and the powers that be at 1 PW staff have decided that later versions of 1PW i.e. (1PW8) do not have this capability (i.e., printing of passwords). Therefore we are stuck with 1PW7 and cannot update. I have removed the Agilekeychain mentioned above with no ill effects. Thanks for your response and interest.

• @tuni12

I'm glad that you were able to resolve the AgileKeychain issue. 🙂

I see that you and my colleague Ben have discussed the print feature in an older thread.

We've passed your feedback along to the team. Let me know if you have any questions beyond what was mentioned previously.

Therefore we are stuck with 1PW7 and cannot update.

As Ben mentioned in the other thread, 1Password 7 is no longer supported and our recommendation is that you use the latest version. I hope that you can upgrade in the future.

-Dave

ref: 34561785

This discussion has been closed.