Feature Request: Hide or Conceal items - particularly from a specific vault or recently used view

mgargan1
mgargan1
Community Member

I should be able to hide certain items, or hide items from a specific vault, or be able to remove selected items from the recently used view.

I should be able to control what I want to see. There are some passwords that I would prefer not to show up and be visible.

I can remove items from my recent items in Windows 11 file explorer, why can't I do the same with 1Password?

1Password Version: 1Password for Mac 8.10.9 (81009012)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @mgargan1

Thanks for taking the time to write in. We do have a feature which may be able to help here. Collections allow you to build out groups of vaults and/or accounts, and then scope your view in the app to one of those groups. You could move the items you want to hide to a vault, and then build a collection that does not include that vault.

Use collections to create custom groups of vaults

I hope that helps!

Ben

• mgargan1
    mgargan1
    Community Member

Hi @Ben

Thanks for the response! I didn't know about collections, and that solves my challenge!

Thanks for enlightening me!

• You're very welcome. I'm glad to hear collections are going to help out here. If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.