Missing iCloud vault from Desktop

Options
kelle
kelle
Community Member
edited July 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

On my iPhone (7.10.2) I have a Primary vault that is syncing with iCloud. On my Desktop (7.9.10), that vault does not exist. On my desktop, my vault for Saving is set to my Personal Account's Private vault which is synced to my phone. Could someone please explain why I can't see the iCloud vault on my desktop?

1Password Version: 7.10.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 16.3.1
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @kelle! 👋

I'm sorry that you're running into syncing issues. It sounds like you're using an old standalone vault along with a legacy sync method. 1Password 7 and legacy sync is no longer supported and a number of different variables could cause legacy sync to not work properly. We've compiled all of our troubleshooting information regarding iCloud sync here:

We're no longer setup to troubleshoot legacy sync issues beyond the scope of these articles. If you do continue to run into sync issues then I recommend that you migrate to a modern 1Password account which uses 1Password.com to make sure that all of your items are automatically updated on all of your devices without you having to configure or troubleshoot sync.

I hope that helps!

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.