Edit Button Missing on MacBook Pro - Ventura 13.4.1

Options
cammot
cammot
Community Member
edited July 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

I recently needed to erase and reinstall the operating system on my MBP 2023 M2 laptop. After downloading and installing 1Passward7 I was able to retrieve all my Login password from the cloud. However, for each (all) of the login detail pages there is no edit button !. I read somewhere that this might be a known issue.
Has there been a fix or solution to this issue.
Thanks

1Password Version: 1Password
Extension Version: 7.9.10
OS Version: MacOS 13.4.1
Browser: safari

Comments

• @cammot

No edit button would generally be if you're using 1Password and have not applied a license to the installation. Which store did you install from? If it was the Mac App Store that would be the trouble if you use a license. That version cannot read our licenses. Remove that version by dragging the application to the trash and install the version from 1Password.com. The 1Password 7 file is in the lower right-hand corner at the bottom. If needed make sure you apply your license to the application.

• The above makes an assumption that you are not using 1Password.com for your syncing needs. Because you mentioned getting your data from the cloud. This sounds like a 3rd party sync setup.

Download 1Password

This discussion has been closed.