Accidentally updated to v.8, now trying to undo it.

Options
MangoMike
MangoMike
Community Member
edited August 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Long time 1PW user, but feel like a beginner when I get past basic operations. I have 1PW on an iMac, Macbook Air, 2 ipad pro's, 1 ipad air, and 2 iphones. I have written to 1PW asking for assistance but they have not responded. One of my problems: I accidently switched my MB Air to v. 8. Now I have 1 computer running 8, everything else running v. 7.8.11. I want to return the MB Air to v. 7, and read that I can just download v. 7 and run it. That didn't work very well. The MB Air now runs v. 7, but has deleted my Family account and seems to be a 1 PW system of it's own! Where did I go wrong? This is just a start to my questions, glad Ive found you. I miss the old days when we could call the developer and talk to a person.

1Password Version: 8, and 7.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Monterey 12.6
Browser: Firefox

ref: ZQG-46722-751

Comments

• Hello @MangoMike! 👋

I'm sorry that you ran into trouble when upgrading to 1Password 8. The team can definitely help you straighten everything out.

I see that my colleagues have responded to your email and that you're now actively working with them there. Please continue the conversation over email. To prevent duplication of effort I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

ref: ZQG-46722-751

This discussion has been closed.