Watch App Continues To Be Buggy, Crashing Every Time It Refreshes/Syncs With iPhone, + Other Bugs

Options
nimvio
nimvio
Community Member

Hello,

I think 1Password has done a great job overall with the redesign of the Watch app, but I’m continuing to have issues with it crashing every time I reopen it (I.e., when the app syncs with the iPhone app, which is often, especially when there’s updates).

There’s also a UI bug with the new watchOS 10 update where the top title section (“1Password”) gets cut off & hidden. Basically, you can’t scroll all the way to the top, & the first listed item gets partially cut off from view. This may be a known issue.

Finally, and this may not have a perfect solution, but when there’s notes with markdown, specifically the formatting for a blockquote, the line that’s to the left of the text overlaps on top of text. Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/71CJgTc

1Password Version: The latest as of writing
Extension Version: “ ”
OS Version: N/A
Browser: N/A

Comments

• Hello @nimvio! 👋

I'm sorry that you're running into a few different issues when using 1Password on your Apple Watch. I'll reply below:

I’m continuing to have issues with it crashing every time I reopen it (I.e., when the app syncs with the iPhone app, which is often, especially when there’s updates).

I see that I've previously filed an issue with our development team and that issue is still open on our end. Just so that I can update the internal issue, can you confirm that you're still seeing the crashes when running watchOS 10.0.1 and 1Password for iOS 8.10.16?

There’s also a UI bug with the new watchOS 10 update where the top title section (“1Password”) gets cut off & hidden. Basically, you can’t scroll all the way to the top, & the first listed item gets partially cut off from view. This may be a known issue.

I think that I might be seeing the same issue on my end but would you be able to post a picture just so that I can confirm that we're seeing the same thing?

Finally, and this may not have a perfect solution, but when there’s notes with markdown, specifically the formatting for a blockquote, the line that’s to the left of the text overlaps on top of text. Screenshot:

Thanks for the screenshot, I can reproduce this issue as well and I've filed an internal work item with our development team. Thanks for reporting the issue.

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#22189
    ref: dev/core/core#24228
    ref: dev/core/core#24544

This discussion has been closed.