iOS App Icon Stuck On Black

Options
Tebela
Tebela
Community Member
edited October 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Hi in the Menü of 1Password iOS App I changed the 1Password App Icon on iPhone 14-Pro iOS 17.0.2 from white to black and on the Home Screen it appears a black App Icon.
Now as I try the same way to change the Black App Icon back to White but it stays Black on the Home Screen!

What can i do to get it back to White Icon???

1Password Version: 7.10.02
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 17.0.2
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @Tebela!

I'm sorry to hear that you're not seeing the right icon when using 1Password 7 for iOS. With the launch of 1Password 8 for iOS, 1Password 7 for iOS is no longer supported and will only receive important security updates.

Do you still see the same issue after updating to 1Password 8? You can update using this guide: Upgrade to 1Password 8

If you already have a 1Password membership then the update is available at no additional cost.

-Dave

• Tebela
    Tebela
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Dave thank you for your message. I have 1Password 7 as a standalone version and i'am scared to update to 1 Password 8 cause i think i must buy a subscription to use 1Password 8

• Tebela
    Tebela
    Community Member
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hi Dave so yesterday i got my new iOS device from Apple and restored my previously created iPhone backup on the new device and now the 1Password App Icon is white how it should bee👍

but i think it is not a good idea to upgrade or migrate my 1Password 7 Standalone App i paid for one time cause it seems that there is no solution to get Standalone version in 1Password 8.

• Thank you for letting us know you were able to resolve the trouble.

This discussion has been closed.