1Password 8 Crashes multiple times per-week

Options
DaGreek211
DaGreek211
Community Member

1Password 8 crashes often a few times per-week and I don't know why. I us the cmd+\ to fill prompts and don't even have browser extensions installed.

A lot of times I get a prompt for my password or finger to unlock and upon submitting 1password crashes without any message what happened. I just have to relaunch and try again.

1Password crashes more than any other app I use. I'm curious is this a common issue for other users?

1Password Version: 1Password for Mac 8.10.16 (81016047)
Extension Version: n/a
OS Version: macOS 14.0
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi there @DaGreek211

We've not heard reports of crashes like this as far as I know, so it'll be worth our while investigating this with you by email.

Copy any crash reports you see and send them to support+forum@1password.com and you'll receive an auto-reply from 🤖 BitBot. It will contain a conversation number, which looks like [#ABC-12345-123] – post that here and I'll be able to make sure your message goes to the right team. I look forward to hearing from you, and we can look into why this is happening.

— Grey

• DaGreek211
    DaGreek211
    Community Member
    Options

@GreyM1P Thank you I've submitted the logs via email. The conversation number is [#DEW-24978-977]

• @DaGreek211

Found you! I've moved your message to the right place, and one of the team will reply to you as soon as they can. :)

This discussion has been closed.