Copying password from the 1Password app

Options

Comments

• RenaldoW
    RenaldoW
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, I am having the same problem with copying: when I open the 1Password app in my iPad Pro and copy from a field into another app, it works correctly the first time. But if I go back to 1Password a second time to copy from a field, the copy does not work. 1Password says “Copied” but nothing is copied to the clipboard. Only after a restart of 1Password does it work again. I am on iPadOS 17.1

• @RenaldoW

I'm sorry that you're running into a similar issue with the copy feature on your iPad. Can you please reproduce the issue one more time and then I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your iOS device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

-Dave

• RenaldoW
    RenaldoW
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, Dave! Here’s the Support ID number: #HLD-55896-229

• @RenaldoW

Thanks for posting the Support ID, I see that my colleague has been discussing the issue with you already. Please continue the conversation there. 🙂

-Dave

ref: HLD-55896-229

• RenaldoW
    RenaldoW
    Community Member
    Options

To anyone else experiencing the issue: 1Password support has been able to replicate the issue and has notified the dev team to investigate and develop a fix.

• @RenaldoW

Thank you again for reporting the issue and for sharing the results of the initial investigation with the community. Hopefully a fix will soon be released in a future update. 🙂

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#25815