1Password 8 Mac App offline and won't reconnect

Options
BelindaAA
BelindaAA
Community Member

I've been unable to reconnect the Mac App for months and can see this has been an issue for other users for some time. I've deleted the app and downloaded it again, updated the Chrome extension and I'm running the latest macOS

Comments

• Hello @BelindaAA! 👋

I'm sorry that the 1Password app is having trouble reconnecting to your account. To help me better understand the situation I'd like to ask you to take a screenshot of what you're seeing and attach it to your reply:

Make sure that nothing sensitive is visible in the screenshot. Can you also tell me if you're using any sort of VPNs or special network settings? I look forward to hearing from you.

-Dave

• BelindaAA
    BelindaAA
    Community Member
    Options

I'm not using a VPN or any special network settings. I can't take a screen shot (too long to explain) but I see the cloud with the cross through it at the top, and when I try to reconnect it just pops up with the same message over and over again - it won't reconnect.

• @BelindaAA

Thank you for the reply. So that I can investigate this further, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

-Dave

• BelindaAA
    BelindaAA
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, Support ID - [#RKA-28887-715]

• Thanks for sharing the support ID @BelindaAA - I've located your support ticket and a member of the team will be in touch soon.

ref: RKA-28887-715