Shortcuts in the Quick Access Bar

Options
sebibob
sebibob
Community Member
edited December 2023 in Mac

Hello.
For some time now, the shortcuts in Quick Access have no longer worked. The shortcut for copying the one-time password, Option Command C, is particularly important to me. Is there a new switch that you have introduced and I have not found?

1Password Version: 8.10.22 (81022040)
Extension Version: 2.18.2
OS Version: 8.10.22 (81022040)
Browser: Safari

Comments

• Hello @sebibob! 👋

I'm sorry that shortcuts aren't working in Quick Access on your Mac. I'm not able to reproduce the issue on my own Mac and I'd like to ask a few questions to better understand the situation:

1. When you highlight an item in Quick Access and press Option-Command-C, does the item momentarily flash? Or does nothing happen?
    2. Can you try pasting the one-time password into TextEdit or another notes app, does that work?
    3. Are you using any other apps that might be using the same shortcuts, perhaps something like Alfred?

I look forward to hearing from you.

-Dave

• sebibob
    sebibob
    Community Member
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello, Dave.
    It is the rectangle app that uses the same shortcut. Many thanks for the idea. That helps me a lot. It's a really wonderful product that you have developed. I wish you, your colleagues and your family all the best and a wonderful pre-Christmas period.

• @sebibob

I'm happy to hear that you were able to solve the mystery. Thank you for the kind words, I'll pass them along to the team. All the best to you and yours as well. 😊

-Dave