Feature Request: Force Logout to Login

Options
anncb
anncb
Community Member

I work across multiple 1Password accounts (one for each client). I like that 1Password makes me re-authenticate periodically - yay, security. What's inconvenient is that I can't control when the re-authentication happens and it always seems to happen right as I'm on a deadline or trying to do something quickly. I'd love to be able to force a logout on all of my accounts, so that I can quickly log back in at a time that's convenient for me ... (there may be an easy, manual way to do this, but I've triggered security key requirements when I've tried?)

1Password Version: 81022040
Extension Version: 81022040
OS Version: mac OS 8.10.22
Browser: Chrome

Comments

• @anncb

I'd be happy to get something before the team for their consideration. Thank you for sharing. You're not alone. I could use something like this myself. What I had in mind was syncing (for lack of a better word) so that all the devices are aware of the last time you supplied your credentials. Then, the requirement could be balanced across all of your devices. That's just me, though. I'll get what you requested before the team. Again, thank you and Happy Holidays.