Autofill freeze after unlock

Options
loggor
loggor
Community Member
edited March 20 in Android

I noticed that it began happening recently. Basically if I unlock my phone, go to a website and try using the autofill, what happens is:

• I select the credential
  • The app asks for unlock (biometric)
  • After that, the unlock screen fades (but the website in the background still shows with that dark shade as if the unlock dialog was still open)
  • I'm stuck like this, so I need to hit the back button (android)
  • Then I can select the credential (since now it's unlocked)

I'm adding a video showing it happening, the part when it's black is the unlock (biometric), and when I'm tapping around it's because the biometric has already succeeded but I can't do anything but hit the back button.

I'm on a S23 Ultra (One UI 6)
App is up to date on beta (8.10.24)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 14
Browser: Brave

Comments

• loggor
    loggor
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_tommy #LCX-91884-138 (tagged because I remember your username >.<)

• @loggor

No problem my friend. It's here. I see you and Brendan are talking.

ref: LCX-91884-138

• gavy
    gavy
    Community Member
    Options

This is happening to me too

Phone: Samsung S23 Ultra
    Andriod: 14
    OneUI: 6.0
    1Password App: 8.10.27

• loggor
    loggor
    Community Member
    Options

Yeah It's still happening to me, too. It's kinda random now. Every once in a while, it happens.

• Dave_1P
    Options

@loggor

I'm sorry that the issue continues to disrupt your use of 1Password. Our developers are continuing to investigate here on our end but I don't have an update to provide at the moment.

@gavy

Thank you for reporting the issue and I'm sorry for the disruption to you as well. So that I can confirm that you're affected by the same issue that is being discussed in this thread, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Android device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Android)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#27518