M3 MBP Menubar Icon Missing

Options
mculver
mculver
Community Member
edited January 30 in Mac

Recently my 1Password Menubar icon went missing. I have rebooted, made sure it was note hidden behind the notch, made sure I am on the latest release, and went into settings and turned this option off and back on and it does not fix. Any fixes on the horizon for this?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @mculver! 👋

I'm sorry that you're not seeing 1Password's menu bar icon on your Mac. So that I can better understand the situation, when you open 1Password's main window do you see the 1Password menu at the top of your screen:

If you do then is it possible that you have a menu bar hider app like Bartender installed on your Mac? I look forward to hearing from you.

-Dave

• mculver
    mculver
    Community Member
    Options

I do have the 1Password menu at the top of the screen. This is a brand new Macbook Pro. It was there initially. I don't have any menu bar management software installed. I have also removed the menu bar items that I don't need to free up space for the 1password one.

• @mculver

Thank you for the feedback. So that I can investigate this further, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

-Dave

• We've received your diagnostics report, @mculver, and we'll continue with you by email. I'll now close this thread.

ref: MDB-99788-829

This discussion has been closed.