1Password is not working properly in Sonoma 14.3

Options
martinliss
martinliss
Community Member

I updated to Sonoma 14.3 a few days ago and now I can't autofill from either the main app or the mini. Has 1Password been tested under 14.3?

1Password Version: 8.10.24
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi there @martinliss

1Password is tested against each of the latest updates for macOS (and usually one ahead by use of a beta), and I haven't run into this trouble while using macOS Sonoma 14.3, so I'm keen to investigate.

Send us an email at support+forum@1password.com and you'll receive an auto-reply from 🤖 BitBot. It will contain a conversation number, which looks like [#ABC-12345-123] – post that here and I'll be able to make sure your message goes to the right team. I look forward to hearing from you. :)

— Grey

• martinliss
    martinliss
    Community Member
    Options

I'll be happy to do that if needed, but first let me say that I rebooted my iMac and the mini now works properly, but when I click on the 1Password icon in my dock I get a message that says The application "1Password.app" is not open anymore.

What in the world is going on?

• martinliss
    martinliss
    Community Member
    edited February 3
    Options

I fixed it by opening Activity Monitor, locating the 1Password process, and force quitting it. All is good now.

• @martinliss

That's great that you got things figured out! You're very welcome to contact us if you run into trouble again or if you have any questions. :)

• barryaz1
    barryaz1
    Community Member
    Options

Also opened Activity Monitor, Force Closed, Restarted Mac and all is fine. Thanks

• Dave_1P
    Options

@barryaz1

I'm happy that you were able to resolve the issue. Thank you for letting the community know about the steps that worked for you. 🙂

-Dave