How do you set up 1Password so it AutoSynch Between MACBOOK PRO and IPHONE without using CLOUD

Options
PaulR1
PaulR1
Community Member
edited February 5 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Have I wish to have 1Password auto synch between my MacBook Pro and my Iphone 13 Pro & my Iphone 15 Pro, what is the most secure and reliable way to achieve this?

1Password Version: 7.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MACOS Sonoma 14.3
Browser: Firefox & DuckDuckGo

Comments

• Hello @PaulR1! 👋

Thanks for the question! We no longer support old legacy sync methods or 1Password 7 and you'll find the best experience by using a 1Password 8 with a membership. You can learn more here:

With a 1Password membership you don't have to worry about configuring and troubleshooting sync, just install 1Password 8 on all of your devices and your items will be magically available everyone you need them to be. Your data is always end-to-end encrypted which means that no one, not even 1Password, can ever see or access your passwords or other items.

I recommend that you send an email to support+forum@1Password.com and our team can help you get everything setup. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave