Locker ID 2fa TOTP not accepted by locker ID 2fa setup page

Options
nicos18
nicos18
Community Member

Hi,

I accessed the security page of cystack locker ID (https://id.locker.io/security/), scanned the QRcode in 1Password, but when I try to enter the code to confirm it and enable 2FA it says invalid code.

The TOTP format seems valid (begins with otpauth:).

It would be possible to support it in 1Password?

Thanks.

1Password Version: 8.10.24
Extension Version: 2.20.0
OS Version: Windows 11
Browser: Edge

Comments

• @nicos18

I did not have any trouble scanning the code. You might try again. Did you scan directly from 1Password or the browser? What I had trouble with was they seemingly have some password character requirements. I changed my password to memorable and could log in to the desktop. Previously, I had used my mobile. I noticed that they also provide a code that you can paste in. You might try pasting that code into 1Password's TOTP field instead of scanning it.

• nicos18
    nicos18
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_tommy

I had to try several times to get it working, but now it's done.

Thanks.

• I'm glad to hear you got the trouble resolved. The only thing that comes to mind is that your clock has drifted unless there is an issue on their side. I'm not aware of any problems on our side. Of course, my testing could have been a fluke. Be sure to let us know if the trouble returns.

• nicos18
    nicos18
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_tommy

My issue was related, maybe, to another issue acknowledged by the Locker suppor team that almost made the login impossible (now that issue is resolved as well).

• Thank you for letting us know. I'm glad that everything is working now. 🙂

-Dave