unable to enter password when selecting open Account

Options
petersbl6675
petersbl6675
Community Member

I have 2 accounts in 1PW. When I select the 2nd account from the dropdown, I do not get a password dialog box. The same thing happens when I select that account from the Accounts menu. Also, I'm unable to enter text in the search field. No categories appear in the categories drop down menu. Lots of bugs in the latest release. I've tried rebooting, exiting 1PW, and locking and unlocking. No joy on any attempt. HELP!

1Password Version: 8.10.26
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 14.3.1
Browser: safari

Comments

• Hi @petersbl6675

Well, that doesn't sound right at all. I've not been able to reproduce the errors you reported, so it'll be better if we can investigate this with you by email.

Send us an email at support+forum@1password.com and you'll receive an auto-reply from 🤖 BitBot. It will contain a conversation number, which looks like [#ABC-12345-123] – post that here and I'll be able to make sure your message goes to the right team. I look forward to hearing from you. :)

— Grey

• petersbl6675
    petersbl6675
    Community Member
    Options

here is the conversation number: YKS-57735-137. Thank you for your help. I can work around the problem a bit by logging out completely and then logging back in with either of the accounts but not both. Also, the All Categories drop down doesn't drop down when I click on it. If I click on the sort criteria drop down, all the vaults on the left hand side disappear. When I click on it again, the values reappear. so weird. thanks again

• @petersbl6675 – I've found your email and it's with the right team, one of whom will reply to your email as soon as they can. :)