Version 8.10. freezes on autofill

Options
Rivadi_NL
Rivadi_NL
Community Member
edited February 24 in Android

With this version 1Password freezes when trying to open 1Password when I want to use autofill. I have to close 1Password and open the brower again. Then it works. I used it with Chrome and Duckduckgo. Can this be resolved?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Tutish
    Tutish
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same using brave. The page goes grey and I have to refresh and try again. It's very intermittent and doesn't seem to be site related.

• Dave_1P
    edited February 28
    Options

Hello @Rivadi_NL and @Tutish! 👋

I'm sorry that you're seeing 1Password freeze when filling a login. Can you make sure that you're running the latest version of 1Password for Android, which is 8.10.26: How to keep 1Password up to date

If updating doesn't help, or if you're already running the latest version, then I'd like to request a diagnostics report from your device after reproducing the issue one more time:

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

-Dave

• Rivadi_NL
    Rivadi_NL
    Community Member
    Options

I use 8.10.28 now. This version does not freeze. Other problem since several version and also this one: when using search in 1Password the item wich I searched freezes. Only quit 1Password and restart it, resolves that problem.

• Tutish
    Tutish
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,
    I was already using 8.10.28. Unfortunately for testing I haven't had it repeat, good for me though!
    I'll pass on logs when it next happens.
    Cheers, Justine

• Dave_1P
    Options

@Rivadi_NL and @Tutish

Thanks for confirming that 8.10.28 isn't running into the same issue anymore.

Other problem since several version and also this one: when using search in 1Password the item wich I searched freezes. Only quit 1Password and restart it, resolves that problem.

@Rivadi_NL Does this happen regardless of the item that you search for? Or does it only apply to a specific item or set of items?

-Dave

• Rivadi_NL
    Rivadi_NL
    Community Member
    Options

When I search a item and try to copy the password, the app freezes. This happens random.

• Dave_1P
    Options

@Rivadi_NL

Thanks for confirming that. The next time that the issue occurs, I'd like to request that you send in a diagnostics report from your Android device:

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

-Dave

• Tutish
    Tutish
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Dave,

The freeze and grey screen happened again today. I've sent in diagnostic report.

Support ticket ID is HSP-18394-266.

• Dave_1P
    Options

@Tutish

Thank you for posting the Support ID. I see that the team has identified that you're affected by a known issue that our developers are working to resolve. Thank you for sending in your diagnostics report and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#27518
    ref: HSP-18394-266