Personal and Shared default vault wrong Language

Options
Felix98
Felix98
Community Member
edited February 28 in Mac

Hey everyone,

so I noticed on my iOS and MacOS Version of 1Password, my default vaults Personal and Shared are in named in english, while my whole App should be in German, they should be named "Persönlich" and "Geteilt".

The most interesting part: That´s only the case when I am in my .eu Vault, which I created yesterday to migrate to the EU servers. In my .com vault, everything is named in German. So in my .com vault in the App, it´s "Persönlich" and in my .eu vault it´s "Personal". Pretty strange. I am logged in in both Accounts at the same time.

Another interesting thing: On my.1password.eu (the webapp vault) everything is okay, it is named in german "Persönlich". But in the App and Mac Version - English.

It´s a small bug, but it´s damn annoying to have it named in english instead of german while the whole app is correctly in german (and only on .eu servers on the iOS and MacOS Version, while the webapp and .com servers are fine).

I hope I have formulated everything clearly. If not: let me know and I'll try again.

1Password Version: 8.10.26
Extension Version: latest
OS Version: latest
Browser: Safari

Comments

• Hello @Felix98! 👋

Thank you for reporting the translation issue, I think that you've explained everything very clearly. 🙂

The team does have an open work item to look into the translation of default vault names and I've added your report there. I'm sorry for the inconsistency here, hopefully the situation can be improved in the future.

Let me know if there's anything else that I can help you with.

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#12182