Autofill unreliable on https://login.mittwald.de/login

Options
sflick
sflick
Community Member
edited March 12 in 1Password in the Browser

Hi, Mittwald changed their UI (to using React I think) and now sometimes the name is not filled in automatically. To reproduce, just try to open the page via a login in 1Password in the Browser a few times.

I contacted their support but they were unable to do something about it.

1Password Version: 8.10.27
Extension Version: 2.21.0
OS Version: Windows 11 23H2
Browser: Firefox and Chrome

Comments

• EvonG1P
    Options

Hello @sflick, thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with 1Password in the browser.

I've done some testing on my end but haven't been able to recreate the same behaviour. What exact steps are you taking when using 1Password to autofill?

You mentioned:

try to open the page via a login in 1Password in the Browser a few times.

May I ask if you're referring to the "Open & Fill" feature in 1Password in the browser?

-Evon

• sflick
    sflick
    Community Member
    Options

Hello @EvonG1P, yes thats the feature I use. I have a video recording too but am hestitant to post it here because of partially visible account information. I can still reproduce the problem.

• EvonG1P
    Options

Hey @sflick, I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our support team can help you.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/144786
    • Your forum username: sflick
    • Attach the video to the email. If the video file is too large, we can send you a secure upload link after we've received your message. Please be sure the video does not include any sensitive information.

After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I’ll be able to locate your message and make sure it’s gotten to the right place.

We look forward to assisting you further.

-Evon

• sflick
    sflick
    Community Member
    Options

@EvonG1P thanks, this is the ticket ID: BPQ-39995-981

• EvonG1P
    Options

Hey @sflick, I've located your support ticket and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible about this issue. Let's continue the conversation there, I'm closing this thread to prevent duplication of effort. 🙂

-Evon

ref: BPQ-39995-981

This discussion has been closed.