1Password icon remains in Dock after login or restart [Fixed]

2»

Comments

• DrDuuude
    DrDuuude
    Community Member

No worries Dave. Thanks for all your time and effort.

--DrDuuude

• Thanks again for reporting the issue. 🙂

-Dave

• moisemust
    moisemust
    Community Member

Hi. Any news on a fix? It's been a while and this bug is really annoying, to me at least!

• luckman212
    luckman212
    Community Member
    edited June 8

I saw in the release notes for 8.10.34-23 that it's been fixed already in that beta. But not sure when that's going to be marked as GA.

• moisemust
    moisemust
    Community Member

Thanks. I'll wait for the final release then.

• Thanks for posting that @luckman212! Our developers are indeed testing a fix in the beta and hope to include it in the stable version as soon as possible. 🙂

-Dave

• Josep Baila Cera
    Josep Baila Cera
    Community Member

Buenos días.
    Yo también estoy igual en mi Mac Mini 2018 con macOS Sonoma 14.5.

Saludos

• Hello everyone!

Thank you for everyone's patience and understanding. Our developers have released a fix for the issue in the latest version of 1Password, update to version 8.10.34:

How to keep 1Password up to date

After updating please restart your Mac (and make sure that "Reopen windows when logging back in" is turned off"). If you still see the issue then please let me know.

-Dave

• Jamsk
    Jamsk
    Community Member

Thanks @Dave_1P

1P automatically updated and I noticed it was fixed before the email arrived notifying me of your comment! Just waiting on that pesky menu bar icon to stop moving around now.

Thanks for all the updates throughout.

• @Jamsk

On behalf of @Dave_1P, you're most welcome! Thanks for confirming that the fix is working for you!