After login, I cannot find the vault home page anymore, and now I am a sad user

Options
RazorX2
RazorX2
Community Member
edited April 24 in Business and Teams

When I login to 1password, I used to see this screen. I want to keep using this screen. My workflow using 1password has always been (1) login and (2) click a vault. This dashboard is wonderful and one of my favorite things about 1password. But I am no longer able to find it. Why did you take this very nice thing away from me after letting me enjoy it for so many years?

After login, I now only see this screen, and find it quite difficult to find my passwords. What used to be 1 or 2 clicks on big UI elements, is now a very confusing mess of clicking on small buttons or dropdowns, etc. The UI with the big cards was perfect, getting to my passwords was easy. This new dashboard hides the number one reason I use 1password: to find my passwords.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_tommy
    Options

@RazorX2

These are differences between an individual/family account and someone using the interface with a business account. You most likely have changed account types.

• RazorX2
    RazorX2
    Community Member
    edited April 25
    Options

@ag_tommy I primarily use 1password for my businesses. For all of those accounts I used to see the home screen with the vault cards. I no longer see that screen. The account type did not change.

This change isn't recent, I'm just finally frustrated and disappointed enough with the change to post here about it. I'd like to find out what happened and how to find the old home screen again.

• ag_tommy
    Options

There is nothing to change on your side that I can see. The "home" page `https://my.1password.com/home takes you to the top view in personal, family, and teams accounts. The same page takes you to the second screenshot in business accounts.

I can make a request on your behalf, for a view like this in the business account. You might also be interested in the work happening to bring the same appearance to 1Password.com as you see in the apps.

https://1password.community/discussion/144047/experiment-4-new-interface-in-1password-com-s-vault-view

• RazorX2
    RazorX2
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_tommy

I can make a request on your behalf, for a view like this in the business account. You might also be interested in the work happening to bring the same appearance to 1Password.com as you see in the apps.

This would be great. It's quite confusing why my core user flow for 1password was removed only for business accounts. It doesn't really matter to me if I login to a business or personal account, I always login for the same purpose: to access my passwords.

The home page should not depend on the account type, but my primary use case.

• ag_tommy
    edited April 27
    Options

That is a very fair assessment in my opinion. I like it. I'll get it included in my notes for the team. Thanks for the added push I think it will drive the point home, as they say. 🙂

ref: PB-39497763