To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

membership id codes

Options
Ta00
Ta00
Community Member

Hi, I saw that there were a few requests already for ways to display membership ids for scanning. This would be very handy for me as well (being able to display the id as the different most comon forms of QR-/barcodes). I saw the document hack, but that feels like too many clicks to really be usefull.
An alternative workaround would be if you could click on the memberships icon to show it in fullscreen (on the app) that way I could store a photo of the code myself.
I hope you'll consider this feature, I have been enjoying the other conveniences of 1password a lot :)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: App
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_tommy
    Options

@Ta00

I like that idea personally, I can't say I've seen someone describe it like you have. What I envision is setting the barcode as the image of the item and then having something akin to show in large type that would allow the image to be scanned. Would that be a good way of describing your feature request? I'm pretty sure it is. If so, I'll get it before the team. If you want to make any refinements or other suggestions please let me know.

• Ta00
    Ta00
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, that would be exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for considering my request