1P takes over my browser when typing emails

Options

I have Zoho one and when I am in Zoho Mail, I'll be typing an email and invariably the 1P will prompt in the foreground and take away my typing or where my cursor is located and I will need to reengage my window to continue typing my message.

1Password Version: 1Password for Windows 8.10.30 (81030032)
Extension Version: 2.23.1
OS Version: Windows 11
Browser: Chrome

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @ozdemir23! 👋

I'm sorry that 1Password is getting in the way in Zoho Mail. To help me better understand the situation I'd like to ask you to take a screenshot of what you're seeing and attach it to your reply:

I look forward to hearing from you.

-Dave

• ozdemir23
    ozdemir23
    Community Member
    Options

• ozdemir23
    ozdemir23
    Community Member
    edited April 30
    Options

removing image

• Dave_1P
    Options

@ozdemir23

Thank you for the screenshot, that definitely isn't right. Since I don't have access to that page, would you mind sending in the page structure so that our developers can identify the issue and get this fixed? Follow these steps:

1. Open the website in question until you can see the 1Password prompt that you're referring to.
    2. Right-click on the page and click "1Password - Password Manager" > Help > Collect Page Structure.

Attach the resulting JSON file to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

-Dave

• ozdemir23
    ozdemir23
    Community Member
    Options

support ticket ID is JHA-28976-184

• Dave_1P
    Options

@ozdemir23

Thank you for posting the Support ID, one of my colleagues will send you a reply as soon as possible via email. Please continue the conversation there.

-Dave

ref: JHA-28976-184

• ozdemir23
    ozdemir23
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks!

• Dave_1P
    Options

Thanks again for reporting the issue. 🙂

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#29454